ACS provided mental health services to 315 children and families last year.
In FY22, ACS staff provided:
- 187 comprehensive diagnostic evaluations
- 34 same-day emergency evaluations
- 382 hours of no-cost treatment provided
- 88 kids and their families received treatment services
- 94 kids and families received Education & Advocacy services
ACS identified three key measures to track children’s outcomes and program effectiveness. Our highly skilled clinicians follow up with the clients and families to track these specific outcomes.
- 88% of families became more engaged in their child’s treatment
- 81% of children improved their attendance at school or an alternative educational setting
- 78% of children increased their compliance with treatment and recommendations
Data covers FY22 (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022)