ACS provided mental health services to 438 court-involved children and families last year. We intervene at critical points in a child’s life when positive outcomes are still possible. Our staff, composed of social workers, mental health counselors, and psychologists, provide these services at no-cost to children and families.
In FY18, ACS staff provided:
- 508 comprehensive diagnostic evaluations
- 98 same-day emergency evaluations
- 209 hours of no-cost treatment provided
- 237 kids and families receiving Education & Advocacy services
ACS identified three key measures to track children’s outcomes and program effectiveness. Our highly skilled clinicians follow-up with the clients and families to track these specific outcomes.
- 79% of children increased their compliance with treatment and recommendations
- 83% of children improved their attendance at school or an alternative educational setting
- 89% of families became more engaged in treatment
*Data covers FY18 (July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018)