ACS provided mental health services to 412 children and families last year. We intervene at critical points in a child’s life when positive outcomes are still possible. Our staff, composed of social workers, mental health counselors, and psychologists, provide these services at no-cost to families.
In FY19, ACS staff provided:
- 428 comprehensive diagnostic evaluations
- 85 same-day emergency evaluations
- 310 hours of no-cost treatment provided
- 212 kids and families receiving Education & Advocacy services
ACS identified three key measures to track children’s outcomes and program effectiveness. Our highly skilled clinicians follow-up with the clients and families to track these specific outcomes.
- 77% of children increased their compliance with treatment and recommendations
- 78% of children improved their attendance at school or an alternative educational setting
- 88% of families became more engaged in treatment
*Data covers FY19 (July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019)