ACS provides individual and group treatment to youth up to age 21 who are court-involved or at risk for court involvement. Our services are:
- Low-barrier – Services are provided at no cost to families. Health insurance is not required.
- Accessible – In-person and virtual appointments are offered. In-person appointments are available in Cambridge, Framingham, and Lowell.
- Professional – ACS providers are experienced, licensed mental health clinicians. Treatment goals are highly individualized and established in partnership with our clients.
Individual Treatment Program
ACS offers short-term individual treatment for youth up to age 21. Treatment focuses on self-identified issues and helping the child develop positive ways to manage life stressors.
Group Treatment Program
THRIVE – Teen Health, Relationships, Independence, Vision, Empowerment
THRIVE is a teen group intended to foster a community of learning and growth. This eight-week psychoeducational program uses a drop-in model and rotating curriculum so teens can access services quickly and join the group at any time.
This program is recommended for teens who have an outpatient therapist, teens seeking counseling for the first time, teens who may be on a waitlist for outpatient services, and teens with a significant mental health history.
THRIVE is intended to help teens learn to manage stress and difficult emotions, build self-esteem and positive communications skills, improve self-awareness, and make healthy decisions.
Treatment opened my eyes to a lot of things. I didn’t realize how deep in a hole I was, and now I am communicating with my mom, not fighting, and have earned her trust back.THRIVE Participant
- Live in Middlesex County
- Currently court-involved or at risk for court involvement
- Youth up to age 21 are eligible for individual treatment
- Teens ages 13-17 are eligible for THRIVE group treatment
Contact Leah Kelly at 617-494-0135 with any questions.