R3 Kids and the Law • a resource for anyone who is concerned that a child is being abused or is at risk of abuse can make a report by calling the Department of Children and Families. Emergency Service Provider (ESP) Statewide Directory www.masspartnership.com//pdf/MBHPESPDirectory.pdf • a resource for individuals seeking emergency services; ESP provides behavioral health crisis assessment, intervention and stabilization services. Massachusetts 2-1-1 TOLL FREE: 1-877-211-MASS (1-877-211-6277) TTY: 1-508-370-4890 7 days, 24 hours Email: [email protected] Website: www.mass211.org • Mass211 responds immediately to crisis calls and directs callers to health and human services available in the community. It is a resource for finding a wide range of government-funded and private programs. Police Officers call this number to access the Runaway Assistance Program (RAP) when dealing with runaway youth during hours when the juvenile court is closed. National Runaway Safeline 1-800-RUN-AWAY (1-800-786-2929) 7 days, 24 hours Email: [email protected] Website: www.1800runaway.org • national hotline which makes referrals for runaways across the country. Parental Stress Hotline (Parents Helping Parents) 1-800-632-8188 7 days, 24 hours • counseling for parents who feel at a crisis point around how to handle their children. Resources R